here is the link of Bert Monroy's Tutorial.
Bert Monroy is a Photorealistic Artist.
Bert Monroy's Tutorials
All The Tutorial Are Free To Download.
Here is the Photrealistic Image Created With The Help of Illustrator and Photoshop
It is a panorama of the Damen Station on the Blue Line of the Chicago Transit Authority.
Adobe Illustrator was used for generating the majority of the basic shapes as well as all the buildings in the Chicago skyline.
The rest was created in Photoshop.
• The image size is 40 inches by 120 inches.
• The flattened file weighs in at 1.7 Gigabytes.
• It took eleven months (close to 2,000 hours) to create.
• The painting is comprised of close to fifty individual Photoshop files.
• Taking a cumulative total of all the files, the overall image contains over 15,000 layers.
• Over 500 alpha channels were used for various effects.
• Over 250,000 paths make up the multitude of shapes throughout the scene.
The front face of the train was created in its own file. The reflections in the windows were added once the train was placed in position within the overall image.
The side of the train car was created in a separate file. Duplicating that file made it easy to add additional cars.
The duplicates required changing the reflections in the windows, the accumulated grime and the car numbers to make each car appear different.
Symbols, text and logos were created in Adobe Illustrator.
The grime was created with Spatter brushes, available within the Photoshop brushes palette, which were modified to randomize the effect.
The rust was created with the same Spatter brushes but with Color Dynamics applied. The rust was in a separate layer that was also given a layer style of Inner Shadow to add the dimensional effect of the rust appearing under peeled paint.