DigiCaptions (Deluxe) India Pvt. Ltd.
Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Deluxe Digital Studios is the leading worldwide provider of services to the entertainment industry in film, video and digital media. For more than 95 years, Deluxe has been an integral and reliable partner for filmmakers and the Hollywood Studios.
DigiCaptions India Pvt. Ltd. (Pune), a wholly owned subsidiary of Deluxe Digital Studios, invites you to be a part of our exciting stereo conversion process. We have vacancies in the following positions:
2D & Compositing Supervisor: Job Description.
Deluxe/Digicaptions is looking for an outstanding candidate to fill the position of 2D and Compositing Supervisor for our state-of-the-art facility in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Our clients from around the world love our work so we are expanding our facility. We are passionate about creating fantastic VFX and we need a creative, enthusiastic person who understands the challenges of creating Hollywood-quality visual effects in India. We have the newest equipment, latest software, best working conditions, hottest projects and coolest people in India and we’d love for you to join us.
- Capable of supervising many teams of artists across multiple 2D disciplines. You are both a visionary and a leader, capable of inspiring, training, guiding, and evaluating artists and leads. You can spot their weaknesses and you can help them grow.
- Experienced with all levels of compositing and can take a shot from roto to final composite. You’ve been on set, behind a computer, and in front of the client. You know what the client wants and can explain that to others in terms they will understand. When you talk to English-speaking clients they feel confident in your ability to meet their requirements.
- Excited by roto because you care as much about the beginning of the process as the end. You know how the flow of images, data, information and creative vision makes a successful VFX studio and you suggest ways to improve it. You love all aspects of moviemaking, but you are devoted to VFX.
- Curious, creative, smart, open, and extremely flexible. You want to find the best solution, not just promote yours, and you continually try to improve. You listen to others speak their mind and are inspired by their thinking. You are honest and passionate with the facility supervisors about the weaknesses and needs of your teams, and you propose how to solve them in realistic terms.
- Reliable. You can determine how hard a job is and accurately judge how long it will take. When you say it will be done, you deliver.
Responsible. You are the last link in the chain before the work leaves the studio and you accept the burden of our reputation. You love quality and would never let a shot leave the facility that you didn’t believe in.
An excellent reel that shows both the quality and breadth of your experience.
5+ years of relevant Industry experience in Hollywood-level projects.
3+ years of proven track record as Lead or Supervisor, handling multiple personnel & teams.
Excellent command in all aspects of Rotoscopy, Compositing & 2D VFX.
Stereoscopy experience is essential.
Flexibility to work as needed because you love to get the job done right.
Deluxe works with Nuke and Silhouette, plus Mocha, Syntheyes, and After Effects.
Matchmoving (Tracking) & Layout Supervisor. (Urgent)
- Candidates must have 5+ years of Experience in CG & Live integration in major
- Hollywood & Bollywood Movies. Must have hands on Experience in SynthEyes,
- Boujou, PfTrack & Maya. (Shortlisted candidates would have to pass a Technical Test).
VFX Supervisor : (Urgent)
- Candidates must have 5+ years of hands on experience in Rotoscopy & Compositing.
- 3+ Years in Lead or Supervisor experience preferred. Must have hands on Experience
- With Silhouette, Mocha, Nuke, Fusion, After Effects etc.
(Shortlisted Candidates would have to pass a Technical Test).
Paint Supervisor: (Urgent)
- Candidates must have 5+ Years of hands on Experience in Paint for Stereo Conversion
- Or VFX. Must be well versed with Nuke, Photoshop, Fusion, After Effects. 3+ Years of
- Lead or supervisor Experience preferred.
(Shortlisted candidates would have to pass a Technical Test).
- Candidates must have minimum of 1.5 years of hands on Experience in Paint for Stereo
- Conversion or VFX. Must be familiar with Nuke & Photoshop. People with compositing
- Background would be preferred. (Shortlisted candidates would have to Pass a Technical Test).
Interested Candidates can mail Their CV’s to: Aniruddha.email@example.com