allmost finished update.................need to do rendr with camm animation... tell me how is bg and how is it looking as my final shot in day time? ...afte dis ll do night scene... m wait9 for lots of c/c...
Dude...good job with the render...
Noticed some stuff so am posting comments and also a sample drift explanation.
there's a short note..additionally do watch fast and furious 3 tokyo drift for a better idea.
It's not because things are difficult that we dare not, it's because we dare not that things are difficult,'
dear nice effort you are doing..here are few changes (According to your last update image) you should do according to me...
1. you need to work out for reflection
2. work out for all edge fillet (round corners) specially for head lights and radiator. (make it less round) as it should not be this much round it should less instead
3.if you are using maya and rendering with mental ray, thn use car paint and set proper value if you have all ready use that. specially for reflection and fake value too.
4. if you are using maya software than use clear coat utility in reflection node it will gives you nice falloff of reflection (keep in mind clear coat doesnt work with mental ray)
5. make some interior (highly recommended) and thn make your glass (windshield) as real life black instead. it will gives you more realistic look.
6.inner part of headlight (reflection mirror element) shader doesnt looks real it should be more reflected chronic thn whatever now.
7. if you check it out and will observe in depth of car look. you will find no specularity or very very less specularity, so you should remove or less your car shader specularity.
8.make your wheel part a bit concave or convex where you have problem with flat reflection. it will give you bit depth whatever flat instead.
Note: If possible change entire colors for the car now its too dark both color so its very hard to understand car design and also its looking fake so use as per real car color may be it will gives you some nice feel..but of course its depend on you..
Wowoo...broo.it's looking....fantastic...now..,but...the rear spoiler is not match with ur back finder(i mean in between joint section)...and the silencer...is looking big i think.....any way best of luck with ur next updates