1. Since last Challenge got bit delayed, this contest starts 7th of the month and runs till 31st midnight 12:00 GMT. Winners and topic for the following month will be announced next 1st of the month.
2. This is strictly a Modeling/Sculpting contest. No texturing/lighting required. If you wish to do that with your artwork you are most welcome to do so but you have to submit your final model without textures for the evaluation of your entry.
3. Their is no limitation of software.
4. Post an image of the Movie Villain you are sculpting.
5. POSTING YOUR ENTRY - The contest aims more towards learning for everyone so keep posting your work in progress in your own thread. Create your own WIP thread in this Challenge Section. Keep the title of your thread in following convention - [[Title of your Artwork]] | [[Your Real Name]]
6. SUBMISSION - You need to submit the following in the "Final Entries" thread that will be created on 25th of this month -
a) 3 Screenshots of your model of any angles of your choice that will make your model look great, with software interface.
b) Clay Render of your model with some nice lighting as a beauty shot.
c) Any one closeup screenshot of choice of the character that will show off your work.
All total 5 images size - 1024x768 px in jpg format . Add the attached Contest Logo watermark on your final entries.
Additionally - It will be great if the winner can send us the making of the artwork for us to publish here on CGTantra for others to learn from you.
Winner gets -
1. ZBrush License [Upgradable to ZBrush4 (and/or ZBrush3.5 which ever comes first).]
2. Homepage Showcase
3. Challenge Winner badge on the forums.
Runner Up -
3ds Max 2010 Architectural Visualization - Advanced to Expert by 3DATS