1. Is there good future/job prospects in Indian 3D animation field after my diploma ?
- Depends what your definition of good future is.. .. If you work hard and are really good at Animation ..I am speaking with respect to Animation mentor.. then you have a good future
2. Am i right to pursue there at ICAT, Bangalore ?
- Depends on the faculty who is teaching. I guess you should ask them to talk about their career and specifically ask them to show their Demo reel. You be the judge then if its worth learning from them. Faculties always never show their reels. They should be proud they know the subject well and should be confident to show their reels
3. What quality a 3D Animator should possess to compete international/National level.
- Check out this Blog.. I think you will find answers from the Best people out there. http://www.animationtipsandtricks.com/
- No offence to any Animation gurus on cgtantra.
4. After my diploma what should be my designation/specialization ?
- While you learn you will be taught different areas of Production. Its better you understand the complete Pipeline properly from Modelling to Compositing
Then choose your specialization.
5. please provide me some good website links to read more on 3D animation.
- Questions like this should be Googled .. It always has an answer