Position based in Pune, India.
Contract starting 2nd of July 2011.
Attractive salary, dependant on the candidate’s profile and experience.
you are in charge of teaching illustration, storyboarding, character design and the core principles of traditional animation in the first two years of the curriculum.
- you give lectures / do project follow-up / work actively with the head of studies and the other trainers to develop the school curriculum.
- you have strong drawing skills
- you can teach and adapt to a variety of illustrative styles
- you are comfortable with traditional drawing but also with Photoshop & tablet drawing.
- you put the priority on the fundamental aspects of drawing and animation
- you are exacting and can help students improve their skills through thorough project planning and well thought classes.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio (or website address) and animation work to Martin Ruyant, Head of Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Mention “Drawing & Animation Trainer Position” in the subject of your email.
About DSK Supinfocom:
DSK Supinfocom is one of the three Supinfocom institutes originating from the Chamber of Commerce of Grand Hainaut in France. With alumni in all leading studios (Pixar, Dreamworks, Weta…) and awards garnered from the most renowned animation festivals (Siggraph, Annecy, FMX..), Supinfocom has established itself as a leader in animation training for the past 25 years. Opened in Pune, India in 2008, DSK Supinfocom has vocation to deliver the same high standard of education as its long-standing sister institutes in France.
The Digital Director certificate is sanctioned in India each year by a jury of industry leaders, is approved by the French government, and is the result of a full-time, 5-year intensive programme.
DSK Supinfocom is part of the DSK Supinfocom International Campus, a state of the art infrastructure recently inaugurated by the President of India.